Learn-by-doing STEAM teacher training & certification
Orientation 1: Jump into Science Adventure!
- Basics of Science Education
- 5 short (5-10 min each) and information packed video lessons for teachers
- 3 exciting experiments to do with children
Orientation 2: Supraland
- Recap: science process skills, play, storytelling and drama education
- 10 training chapters that deepen your knowledge about teaching research skills and using playful methods
- 5 intriguing experiments to do with children with video guidance
- Exam: validates your knowledge on Science process skills and gives access to integrated part
Integrated training including 10 lessons with children
- Conducting Science education with Kide approach
- 10 short, but substantial training videos
- Jump into Kelvin's weather adventure with 3-8-year old children
- Kide lesson materials for 10 x 45 minutes lessons with children
- Kide teacher certification (valid for 1 year)
360 € (+ tax)
Buy the teacher training
Try our lesson plans for free
Get to know how our lesson plans are designed by our pedagogical experts and try it out with your child group.
The trial includes two lessons and four experiments.
Use the latest scientific research on how young children learn scientific thinking
We all know that science education for young children is important. Our world needs people that can think scientifically and the foundation for scientific literacy is built in early childhood. Play is the most effective way to build a young child’s understanding in STEM.
We also know that many early educators feel they have not received the necessary training to implement STEAM education and feel they need support. Our pedagogical model is designed to give teachers all the tools they need. We provide both training and lesson materials that steer to do STEM education playfully.
Download an exciting story on electric phenomena: Hoseli's Electric Adventure!
The study material is aimed at children between 3 and 8 years old. Produced in collaboration with STEK, it provides engaging experiences in electricity and related concepts as well as electrical safety. The experiments work best in groups of 2 to 10 children.